Feel like no matter how hard you try, you just can’t get around on the fastball up and in?
Are you a pitcher who finds your mechanics breaking down in the 5th and can’t quite figure out why that fastball went from down and away to belt high right down the middle? If you are a baseball player, you know it is not just the summer past time you pick up in between seasons.
At SPARK, we feel the same way. Our approach to baseball starts from the ground up because it takes much more than shoulder strength to throw a 90 MPH fastball or smash a bomb to dead center. Baseball is a sport that requires strength, power and coordination to succeed in today’s fast paced game.
|REGISTER FOR DIAMOND STAND OUTS: Spring 2019|
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30PM beginning February 19th and ending on March 21st, 2019.
Click below to send us an email with your ballplayers info:
Name, age, travel baseball club and/or middle school/high school
to RESERVE YOUR SPOT. Drop-ins available.
Space is limited and registration closes soon.
Register as a team for additional benefits such as a la carte scheduling and discounts for registering a small squad of your own.
|Athletic Phase: Spring Training
Feb 19th – Mar 21stTuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30PM: $400
Drop Ins: $50 per workout
|In Season Phase: Arm Care and Mobility
April, 2019 – July, 2019
Once per week to stay pain free and fresh.
Here’s how we do it
- Baseball specific evaluation
- Throwing, hitting and fielding analysis
- Exercises to target strong hips, core, shoulders and arm muscles
- Swing training to improve consistency in the batters box
- Agility training to get the extra jump on the bases
- Flexibility, balance and posture training to maximize efficiency in all mechanics and help prevent injuries
- Injury/surgical rehabilitation