Are you a good contact hitter but have trouble hitting those line drives over the infield? Do you have trouble figuring out how to get your legs to power your throw across the infield when a quick lefty is on her way to first? Softball requires your mind and body to react in fractions of a second to do everything from hitting the fast moving rise ball to making plays on defense. Softball is not the same as baseball and at SPARK we know that. We make sure your body is optimized to get you through those long tournament weekends and prepare you for success.
Here’s how we do it
- Softball specific evaluation
- Enhance spine and joint mobility for improved throwing and hitting mechanics
- Throwing, hitting and fielding analysis
- Exercises to target strong hips, core, shoulders and arm muscles
- Agility and footwork training targeting speed and explosiveness